Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Magenta's Waiting Line

Hello all that see this blog I know this may seem kinda pointless but I thought having a blog would be a good way to keep anyone that likes seeing my art informed about whats in the works, why I'm not updating etc. I don't wanna set this blog up for failure so I won't post a link to it on my DA or FA page until after a while of using it to see if it works to my liking.

So I'll start by showing my WIP's for the previous week.


Magenta Waiting Line


First up is a doodle of Magenta Mare, I a few request to see more of her so I'll try to please. I haven't worked on this since I doodled it a week ago. I flat side view is generic and wasn't really wowed with it to feel like coloring it. But I thought adding a POV shot from rapid and posting this as a comic may help it.

5 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

I love Magenta already! This is exactly how I want to draw Luiku from Squashed on a Plane, just that I'm going to add fuller eyelashes to her.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

I forgot to ask, was you inspired by Luiku to make her, or did you already make her before Luiku?

Kazecat said...

Magenta is really old so I've had her for a while I just don't use her. Luiku inspired me to use Magenta again though.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Yeah *Hops with joy*! I'm glad I inspired you! Can they be sisters? I they can, that will start the crossover of TAW and S2H (You'll find out what that is in Squashed on a plane 3)! How old is Magenta?

Lanif Angelkiss said...

*Sighs happily* I still can't get over how large Magenta's rump is...

So is she the queen of Rumps of your characters? Like this:

Bertha - Queen of hips
Svetlana- Queen of bust
Magenta- Queen of Rump
Eliza/Jumba- Queen of weight (Unless you include the marco girls)
Pastilla- Queen of gas.