Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Portia again

I'm revisiting this pic since I decided I wanted to color it. I had to make changes to the last one based off the ideas I get as I talk to my friends.



1. Her thighs and legs are way fatter now. Since thats Portia's theme.
2. Added the Leaf outfit that she used to wear except its not covering the nipple completely.
3. Removed Leaf head band designed in favor of Leaf hair.

3 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

I bet she is going to look so sexy once you draw her at full standing height.

Kazecat said...

My interest of what to draw is all over the place. Its frustrating but that comment makes me wanna draw Portia now.

Kirihito said...

....her head looks like a flower now....