Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Armadillo Anatomy

Well, this character was more popular than I thought. I thought he was gonna be a dud honestly and thats why I took so long to post him. But after getting nearly 30 favs for a non fat character. (thats high for me) I'll work at making him look good. So I must practice how I'm gonna draw him.

Armadillo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he gonna be sort of hunchedback due to the armor on his back?

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Nope, he should be able to stand upright.

Wade Wilson said...

Ya know what you could do is make his armor skintight and only have it bulk out in some areas like as shoulder gaurds, elbopaf and maybe have his back just be skin tight armor.

Kazecat said...

@Deadpool: I like that suggestion but I actually want him to be bulky. So I won't make his shell skin tight but the other armor he wears may be so in some parts.