Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gone for the Weekend

I'm going to be out of town for the weekend. I'm going to two funerals :( one for my grandmother and one for my aunt. I doubt that I'll have internet so art from me will return when I do on Sunday. Take care everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i give both family members my prayers for a safe passage

-RKDG

Kazecat said...

@RKDG Thank you so much.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

*Bows respectfully* No problem, Kaze.

-RKGD