Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just some hips

The Bertha drawing is supposed to be her going up the stairs to the ring but I abandoned the pic when I started inking it since the pic looked weaker with inks. The Violet pic wasn't abandoned I just forgot about it, but maybe I should finish it.




2 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

These are great sketches here. They will make wonderful references for me once I draw again.

Kazecat said...

Glad they could help.