Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Whale Girl concept

She doesn't have a name but I know she wont' be full Macro as in looming over skyscrapers but she will be 40ft tall and I have no clue how heavy she will be. If you have any ideas for names let me know.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charmed Lyon here. Her opponents should be a group of regular little guys (a team of 3 or 4), something of a macro/micro thing.

Kazecat said...

Hmm, I like that idea. Any idea on what species they should be.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Hmmm...a name...?

If you want simple names:

- Luise
- Jessie or Jessica


If you want unique names:

- Lastraza
- Viva

Are these good?

Kazecat said...

Thanks for the suggestion Rikkus but I need to let you know I have to requirements for what I want for this whales name. 1. I want the name to have come connection to the word blue and 2. it has to end with 'a' thats just something all my girls have.

Anonymous said...

Names: Slamerlla, Labomba, Ballena

Kazecat said...

I like ballena! Thanks I need to look up what it means but I really like that one.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh, I understand. This is a hard one...

Ok,then...let's see.

Basic Names:

-Aqua
-Beryla


Origanal Names:

- Azura (Based on the color azure)
- Naveesa (Based on Navy Blue)
- Beryliya (Based on http://www.faceters.com/gemstones/custom/images/sig4_cover_tuned400a.jpg )
- Saphi'era or Saphira(From Saphire)

Unknown said...

In before thousands of blow hole jokes. :P

She defiantly fits in with the rest of your gals. being a whale I have no doubt she'll be a heavy contender. =)