Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Armadillo

Andy Armadillo is a friend of Kaze, Rapid and Makuyama. He fights with a submission and grapple based style. He's not about powerful slams and feats of strength he just slowly breaks his opponents down. He has a lot of durability due to his love of enhancing his natural armor.

6 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Wow, Kazecat! This is such an awesome design! He reminds me a lot of Clark from King of Fighters. I bet he is going to be a tough competitor in TAW!

Kazecat said...

LOL yeah I designed his outfit after Clark. Clark has a boring design but I still like him.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

I just realized, is this a remake of Arby?

Kazecat said...

OMG, you remember that dude. Yes he is but I changed the name since Arby is kind of a hard name to take seriously.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

When I think about it, yeah, it reminds me too much of Arby's

Oh, great, Now I'm thinking Arby's, lol.

TheTinySumo said...

Heh, he looks like one cool dude, that's for sure : D