Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Stuff

Sorry for the lack of updates guys here are a few doodles I worked on this weekend. The first one is a commission that needs to be inked.




Katrina Lift

Katrina Generic

7 comments:

RikkusGuardian said...

these look great, kaze! the girls must be the commisioners characters, right? And the sexy alligator looks SO familar, but i can't put a finger on who it is...

-RKGD

Anonymous said...

Is the gator babe unleashing a fart? Cause that'd be awesome.

Deadpool said...

Hmm intresting, I can't wait to see these develop more.

Kazecat said...

@RKGD: The Croc Girl is Katrina albeit a rough only and the group is a commission.

RikkusGuardian said...

@KAZE: Thank you, Kaze. I looked her up in FA, and like i said in the FA comment, i'm an instant fan now. I think i like her as much as Magenta! What is her character personality like?

-RKGD

Kazecat said...

@RKGD: Katrina is a confident southern girl. She was on top in her small town but when she moves to the big city she realizes shes not the best around but doesn't change her attitude about it.

RikkusGuardian said...

@KAZE: she sounds like the type that wont give up on her dreams. is she friendly like Eliza or is she mean like Jumba?

-RKGD