Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Elephants

Eliza is cute in my opinion so I did a full page of just her fat face. I also just did a random squash pic with Jumba. This is an example of how lazy I am I don't mind the drawing at all but I really got bored when it came time to draw her victims.




5 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

I like the expressions for Eliza. Do you know of any tutorials for drawing elephant anthros, because I want to try my hand at designing Marluse and Motoko for part 3 of Squashed on a Plane.

Kazecat said...

I don't know any tutorials but I know of a great reference point to try to mimick. I'm at work so I can't show ya just yet but I can link ya to it later on.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

No problem. I can wait. Just take your time, and do what ya need to do.

Kazecat said...

I have the image on my laptop so if you need I can send it over.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Yes, please! I would LOVE that!

my main e-mail is finalfantasycrossover@hotmail.com