Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pastillia Blast

I promised I'd do this for Nero since he came up with a very nice origin for Pastillia. This also proves my point of why its hard to do a low angle of Pastillia her butt will completely hide her front with a low angle. Even a low side angle her ass is just too big so I have to do a seperate window to show her torso as she gasses....some random guy in this sketch.

Pastillia Blast

5 comments:

Nero Angelus said...

Not bad kae, I'd like to discuss it more with you before you continue. I'd like to help you best I can. So please feel free to contact me. The sketch looks good though your off to a great start.

Anonymous said...

I must agree, the low angle shot must be pretty hard to do! I forgot to ask, is her hair style based on SadiCat or Maruskunk? It reminds me show much of them!

-RKGD

Kazecat said...

@Nero Angelus: Well I'll be online this afternoon so you can hit me up then.

Kazecat said...

@RKGD: Well its based off a lot of anime character's with wild hair. So its not exactly based off Sadi or Maru.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

@Kaze: Ah, I see. Well, I love her hair. It gives her a very wild look to it!