Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, July 19, 2009

But the cat came back...

...the very next day.

I'm back from my trips and I'll show you some of the WIP I have for now. Some I really wanna finish.






3 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

You already heard this a thousand times from me, but your BACK! Awesome!!!

now...lets see your new works...what do we have here...

Another sexy pic of Bertha! Lol, the look on Rabid's face is pricelss.

Oooh, and your doing one of Malarina, too. I like cows (That was random...). And with a funny cute outfit as well! And under that one is...

*GASP!!!...SUPER GASP!!! Shinku-hadoken gasp!!*

....."Release the Bogus! gasp!"*(Last gasp! I promise!)

Magenta!!! OMG OMG, I was waiting for another Magenta drawing! Thank you so much, Kaze! (Now look what you done, you got me spazing like a loony, lol...) And you got her showing off how sexy heavy girls can be! Can't wait to see this one finished!

And you got Jumbo putting his foot down...literally! Hopefully no innocent civilian was under him at the time, lol.

Glad to see you back, man!

-RKGD

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: I'm going to assume you want me to finish the Magenta one first. Is that correct?

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Yes! Yes, yes, yes!