Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Introducing Seat

Ha ha! Even though I'm gonna use this pic to introduce seat she wont' be the center of attention in this pic. Due to the UFC PPV I won't be working hard on my art this weekend so don't expect anything big from me soon. This whole week I've been kinda down since I havent' had a full pic to post on FA or DA in a long while. I hope this pic or Flora gets a good response when I finish them.

6 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh, my GOD. Bertha has such a wonderful Rump! Lucky Seat...I can't wait to see his frightened expression!

I'm guessing that his name is Seat because of the human furniture the girls are gonna make out of him in the ring?

Kazecat said...

Well its gonna be her but yeah that's why she is called Seat.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh! I'm sorry about that! Can't wait to see what she looks like.

Kirhito said...

nice ass X3 *hugs bertha*

Anonymous said...

I hope Seat's design is a creature of something interesting and unique like a lemor, suger glider, or something out of the ordinary.

Kazecat said...

@annonymous Sorry I didn't mean to make Seat's species unknown she is going to be a Squirrel. It may not be creative but I already planned the species long ago.