Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Friday, January 15, 2010

...And the Winner is LARDO

....Oops, I'm early. Well this post will have the winners sketch after we see who it is tomorrow. Following it will be another Poll with not so long of a duration. The next polls is going to be a make up for the previous ones omission.

Well Lardo won so expect a sketch of him tonight. I'll think I'll go with the facesitting, farting while eating a cat idea. I'll get another poll up soon so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

uh-ohs, unless all the fans of your female characters work together and choose Aroma, that big baddie lardo's gonna win! At least my favorite mare got some votes. i didn't wanna feel like i was da' only one that loved your Magenta.

It was a good poll, mate!

Anonymous said...

='( Im gonna miss u svety. WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!