Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oversaturating?

Just a simple pic of Kaze and Jiggly.  Not much to say about it.  I don't hate it but Kaze isn't really well shown so I scrapped it.

I kinda want this girl to be a rival to one of Vicious Disko' Girls.  I'll talk to him about it later to see what he thinks.


Am I posting too often on this blog? I kind feel that maybe I'm watering down the value of each post by posting so often. Do you think I should post more stuff but less often or just keep this site updated.

-----------


I just wanted to show Jiggly in a peaceful setting.

7 comments:

Nero Angelus said...

A blog is to jsut keep us informed .
Which you do with your progression of projects.
I do feel slightly that by posting on your blog so much some work may not even ever getdone. An the blog may evovle as a sort of escape from completing work.

I am not saying that will happen I am saying that it may happen, its a possiblity.
I for one hope it doesn't.

Anonymous said...

Nonetheless the first pic is epic.

Kazecat said...

@Nero Angelus: You're spot on about that and sometimes it is true. Sometimes I will do a quick pic just to put on this blog and never finish it however I did that before the blog existed and just put ‘em on phyer.net before so people had to check on their own for updates.

From now on I'm gonna try to not oversaturated this blog by using one technique of just updating existing post instead of making one per pic. I hope this makes it more convenient for you guys.

Nero Angelus said...

@Kazecat: I hope that isn't the case though and hope you are still as active. I notice that you had quite a few streams and those are pretty fun to attend too.

But I would like to see more complete work from you. At least once a month a new picture would be cool.
I understand for guys like us in school, it becomes difficult to commit to posting on a regular basis.

GameLink7 (GL) said...

I don't think you oversaturate, at least to me (because I do like to see any pics you do XD) but it's what you feel sooooo yeah, but keep up the awesome work!

~GL

Kazecat said...

@Nero Angelus: I'm well about that quota dude. I think I do 2-3 pics a week(on average when I'm active) and that's not including quickies.

@Game Link7: Well if you're not bothered by it then I don't think I'll mind.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

I absolutly love that you update frequently, but don't burn yourself out just to pop up a sexy sketch the next day! Hmmm...I like Nero's idea. Maybe, around once a month, do art for YOURSELF. like, something that really pushes your skills, something to make you proud. Maybe a once a month drawing that features one of your underused characters?