Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Poll - Night streamin'



I wanted to do an image quickly for the ustream crowd. Since I really hate wasting time doing nothing. I usually try to just stream me coloring to avoid this.

Also new poll, much shorter time limit. I hope you have fun with this poll to make up for last ones major leave-out.



Sorry if this image is a bit dark. I colored it while Co-hosting a stream with GL. I met a lot of new people on the stream and had fun talking about game music and old games with the crowd we had. If you missed it I'll try to make streams a more common occurrence so you won't feel left out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, this is definitely one of my favorite Lardo pics. Love how sinister he looks with the cat wrapped in his tail.
... And I think Lardo's feeding habits is responsible for his side effects, hehe. ;)
Seriously, it was fun to watch. Especially the coloring part, I might take some notes from your technique for drawing some time.
Looking forward to the upcomming pic too~