Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hyacinth Practice



VengefulDragon wants a sequence with his fox Lucky getting squashed by Hyacinth Hippo from Fantasia. Which sounds like fun to do since I'm also a fan of her. So before I started I wanted to get her down first or at least better. I'm not doing her as well as the original but that may be too much to ask for someone who just drew her a few times in a single day. I hope you enjoy

Hyacinth is © Disney

2 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

hehe, lookin' great, KZ! And i love how you draw hippo mouths. So cute!^^

i just read about Lucky. poor/lucky fox! X3

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian:
Thank you, They are my favorite species.