Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pastillia's Butt

...is legendary. I kinda figured her butt would win. :P I did this poll as a kinda joke since I wanted to try a pose I had in my head for a while. I'm gonna stream a pic of her belly smashing an opponent after I eat. So stay tuned if your interested in seeing that.

Also thank you all for voting.

Edit:




Shortly after I started the stream I noticed a lot annoying computer issues. And ended it. Here is the drawing so far.



Few things I've noticed.
* Lag
* Tablet keeping leaving strokes even when pen was off of it.

Also these things never happened on blogtv before and I noticed the tablet issues on the pics before it so I hope my tablet isn't going out. If that's the case it gives me quick motivation to pick up an Intuos 4 but I kinda wanna hold on to my money since that would hurt my account right now.  So I'm gonna format and reinstall everything and then stream tonight to see if it goes better.



It was a great stream. I thank everyone who showed up and will like to do shows like that more often.

2 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Heh heh, that sounded like an easy poll!^^

Damion009 said...

oooohhhhhh.... what the fuck? LOL.