Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hocus Commission Progress



Well this is the start of my concept for his commission. The idea is that they are going to butt bumping together and squashing Hocus in between their massive cheeks. I want him to see the concept so I can keep going but I doodled this last night before my net cut out.



Here's more on the sketch. I'm just taking a small break from it to insure I don't rush it. I like it so far and yeah I see a lot of things I don't like about it as well but overall I like it.

Final Product:
deviant Art
Fur Affinity (although this image has no furry in it)

4 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

hmm...looks like it's gonna be a nice booty sandwhich!

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Thanks dude, I'm gonna try to get it done tonight. It may not have a background since I can't think of anything.

Dragonman said...

There are no words to describe how much I envy Hocus' position right now. You've captured Kyodai and Shiri quite well man.

Kazecat said...

@Dragonman: Thanks, It was a commission so I put a lot of effort into it.