Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, January 11, 2010

Kaze Avatar / Hyacinth Comic rough



I did this one as a quickie for a friend of mine that wanted to see how I color. I like it though and I may make it my avatar soon.



This is the rough pass of the comic commission for Vengefuldragon. I'm having a lot of fun with this one and I hope to finish it soon.



Progress shot before work. I hope to finish this shortly after work. Then move on to the next comic idea.

2 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Holy Zen! You look tougher! I pity the foo' who try snap'n that neck (that a compliment!^^).

Ah, so THAT'S the little fox VDragon made? well, i know where his name comes from. lucky dude! I see you used hyacinth's "Unbreakable" bed, too.
now i envy TWO foxes, jobber and lucky!^^

Keep on truckin', bro!

Kazecat said...

@RKGD: Thanks bro, I want Kaze to look tougher.

So far he's just a generic little fox dude. He's gonna be used for a few ideas of VDragon though since I have to do another comic for him.