Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

Lardo's Throne / Computer Update




These doodles are from an Open Canvas with Crytus and Cerulean from yesterday. I want to post the pics I did in the stream but I don't have those on me right now so they'll come up later.

In computer news, I'm very jealous of other users and artist on higher OS's when I know I shouldn't be. So I'm gonna try to upgrade my computer from XP to 7 and my Mac from OS 10.4 to 10.5 . I won't be streaming tonight due to it being my friends birthday celebration night. Take care guys.

5 comments:

GameLink7 (GL) said...

Awesome pics! Hope the party and the upgrade go well =D

~GL

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh, well happy birthday to him/her! And yes, you should try 7. It faster at downloading heavy files than xp or vista, and can boot quicker than it's predessesors.

Kazecat said...

@Gamelink7 (GL): Well the install was a bastard on some parts. But I think I got it working now.

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: 7 Seems to be working now so I'll try to get back to work soon.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous:
申し訳ありませんが、私は日本語を話さない。