Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Muscle Practice



I did these in an oC with my Friend Hound as well another pic that I already posted. I just felt I need to practice Muscles and such.  So I can draw my male characters more intimidating.




Oh!  By the way.  ASS!  This one was drawn for Ess.  We were in an oC and I wanted to teach him a few tricks to get him started on his new Tablet.

3 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Wonderful job with the muscles, K-Z! I hope to gain some tips from you once i get a laptop and O.C.

O////O !!!!

That's it, kaze! RIGHT THERE!!! That body trisha has in that drawing right there is EXACTLY how i want luiku! Ignore the body referance in the note i sent you back then, but keep the other notes! That is just how luiku's body is. just with a 2 pack.

Dragonman said...

The muscle work is very nice.

So much Ass, there's just so much Ass!! Now I really wish I could freaking draw.

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Alright, now I got reference for myself later on.