Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Some male characters


Emperor (Lion-Bear) concept
This guy is still being conceptualized but the concept of a bear and a lion in one dude sounds badass and intimidating.  So he's gonna be a worthy rival to Makuyama.

Makuyama, I didn't finished this doodle since its not really anything fancy.  Just a pic of him bending over to pick up something off screen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

makue! *hug*

Lanif Angelkiss said...

A bear AND lion hybrid? oh, damn, he sounds really poweful already!!! *Gulps*

TheTinySumo said...

Bear and lion, eh? Looks quite intimidating n' tough indeed!

Nero said...

bearlion, sound like something outta avatar, the last airbender.

Glad your starting to dive into the realm of mythology a bit maybe it won't be long before ya can meet my large yeti woman I created some ways back witha friend.

Damion009 said...

awesome as always!!

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Maku is a cool guy so I'm sure he'll appriciate that.

@RikkusGuardian: Yeah, I'm hoping he'll be intimidating and a worthy rival to Makuyama.

@The Tiny Sumo: Thank you.

@Nero: Yeah, avatar had a lot of hybrids But I like hybrids since you can just choose two species you like.

@Damion009: Thank you.