Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Idle stuff



This is a concept sketch for Cynthia Hippo who will be Lucky Fox's Girlfriend. The original idea for Cynthia was that she was a back up dancer hippo. Which while that is cool I just drew Hyacinth, so if I have to do again lets just stick with Hyacinth since anything less would just be a lame rip off. I hated that concept so I asked Vengeful to go in a different direction design wise. This is the result of the first concept sketch.



This joke pic I did in an open Canvas session with GL. It was just a fun idea and I laughed at it while I drew it.



I wanted to see another Bertha pic for a while now but since I work on commissions mostly I put it on the backburner. However since Vengeful didn't have an idea ready I just moved on and drew this on the way to work. Do y'all think I should color it.

With the last days of the poll coming soon. I'm open to suggestions on what the winner does in their victory pic.

3 comments:

Nero said...

Cynthia should have about mid back length hair, that hangs down in a pony tail, and Lardo should be farting an opponent to KO.

Anonymous said...

I dunno. Do you think you should color the bertha pic? I say go wit da floo

Kazecat said...

@Nero: Cynthia isn't mine so I don't have a final say on her design. You should suggest that to VengefulD.

@Anonymous: Well I'd like to but its on the back burner again due to commissions. Also is there enough of an interest in it to color it?