Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pryo Commission / Sunset




This image is the WIP shot of Pyrocanis' commission.  I liked where I got but he had to go to bed since he had work so my motivation to stay on it dropped when he left.  I do like it so far and I'll finish it tomorrow.



The "Sunset" set suggested by Nero Angelo in a stream.  Bertha is by far my favorite character so that was hard to resist doing.  Front and back view since Bertha's main asset is her huge backside and I wanted to show all of her.

Edit : Pyro's commission is near complete gotta add a few more things to make it really shine and feel like a whole picutre.

2 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

hehe, looks like kaze's getting a faceful of rump. X3

Rimsa said...

I love Bertha with straight hair! :D