Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cynthia Comic progress



My current progress on Vengeful's 2nd commission. This time with a Hippo named Cynthia. The inks will come tomorrow and also the poll ends on the 15th which is also my weekend pretty much so I want to finish this commission. Do the victors pic then work on Pyro's commission. But I'm very slow on weekends so don't expect much.

Final Product:
deviant Art
Fur Affinity

2 comments:

Rimsa said...

The bottom left one is marvelously sexy! ;D

Kazecat said...

@Rimsa: Thanks, I'll try to finish it tonight.