Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, January 18, 2010

Kazecat 2010




I've been wanting to do this since December, Kazecat needs a update on his appearance. Not that his last design was flawed but I want Kaze to seem like a guy that gets squashed because he WANTS to not because he's doomed to it. However as he is already an existing character I didn't wanna do a radically different change since that's rarely ever a good idea. So his design change is simply just more muscle. I'm gonna try to finish this before working on Pyro's commission.


P.S. Six more slots are open for commissions.
Commission Info

3 comments:

Damion009 said...

looking good!!!!

Lanif Angelkiss said...

now that's a powerful looking kaze! Someone's gonna release the bogus! X3

Lanif Angelkiss said...

now that's a powerful looking kaze! Someone's gonna release the bogus! X3