Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Friday, January 8, 2010

Aroma vs Lardo



Well this sketch is just a promotional pic. Since Aroma and Lardo are winning right now. Yeah I know I kinda botched this poll in multiple ways: Leaving out Pastillia, have only one male vs all girls, etc. But I'm only doing this for fun and I hope you all take it with a grain of salt. The prize is that the winner just gets drawn on that day. This poll is just a backburner project since the current task is still to do commissions.

13 comments:

Rimsa said...

Yay! Classic Wrestlemania 3 shot!

Lanif Angelkiss said...

oh man! Lardo's TALL!

hmm...is it just me, or does aroma look different?

Anonymous said...

Haha this is amazing, love where this goes Kaze

It's like the TF2 blog

Kazecat said...

@Rimsa: Its a damn good shot. Hogan and Andre Stare down was classic. Capcom used it too with Alex and Hugo.


@RikkusGuardian: Yeah Lardo is 9 feet something and Aroma is just 5 feet. Also Aroma may look different since its hard to keep her consistant. Also she's pissed.

Anonymous said...

/r/ing pic of Nadia Ostrich

Unknown said...

Oh man, the pic should be the winner sitting on the loser!

Lanif Angelkiss said...

@K-Cat: I see. man, this is a close one! Fans of your gals are choosing Aroma, and fans of your male characters are choosing Lardo!

Anonymous said...

Why not Kade in this poll?

:(

Kazecat said...

@Jon: It may be a fight pic since there is a demand so high for both. At this point it may be a poll to see who owns the other.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous 1,2 & 3:

1st
The TF2 blog is my inspiration for trying to make my blog so informative.

2nd
Nadia hasn't been in a pic the longest out of the group. However she's not popular enough as this poll shows.

3rd
Kade isn't my character. He belongs to Abby Wolffox. Over on FA. I don't have the link handy but in my earlier post there was a link to his gallery.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the fat rat is gonna win... what a let down.

Anonymous said...

I'm rather enthusiastic about Lando's FLAWLESS victory

<:o)

Anonymous said...

PS: I wish every character won so kazecat had to draw them all, lol