Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

open Canvas session with Lesang and Gamelink



First batch of pics were done with just me and Lesang. I wanted to see squashing by his new Fatty Panda girl so he drew it and I drew it. Out of respect I never post anyone elses work in my open Canvas sessions unless I know its cool so keep an eye on him in case he post his portions.








Second batch I had a lot less energy but Lesang was unstoppable even on our second oC. I’m happiest with the Jiggly butt grabbing pic due to it being a crowd pic which. Is something I absolutely suck at. I’m trying to get better since a lot of peeps that commission me often start asking for more characters in a pic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work, Kaze. I hope to OC with you and GL again soon. <3

Anonymous said...

love the grab ass pic, especially the somewhat naughty look on Jiggly's face. I would do the same thing if I thought for one second I could get away with it, or out run either of them. It's all really good man.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

so many sexy and cute sketches! <3 <3

The jiggly OC on the bottom was my favorite! I didn't know she was a booty lover. X3