Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hippo Load!






I did this for Echiu as a random gift.  I really like hippos so I attempted his Niina durring a stream.





This one is a gift for Blacktail since I love his girl Ten Ten Tinna. I hope y'all enjoy it.



Last one of my hippo set is Pandora by Ess.  I like this character and wanna see more of her.

5 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

And just HOW did jobber manage to do that? LOL! Kinda funny, because that the exact way things would look if they reversed! The way you colored her hair is very beautiful!

And oh my! Tinna is HUGE and sexy! How did you get the white light in the background to look bright?

Dragonman said...

I don't know why but Tinna reminds me of Hyacinth Hippo from Fantasia for some reason. All of them came out great, Jobber must've racked up some good karma for him to pull this win off.

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: For the white light thats just white. For the glow I painted a soft white on top of Tinna to make it look like the light was overlapping. Then I used an adjustment layer to make it really pop like a light.

Kazecat said...

@Dragonman: Well Tinna does have the same color scheme as Hyacinth. So that's understandable.

Anonymous said...

omfg!!!! jobber finally wins against a heavy ass hipo!! and even butt bombs her too. I think niina needs some wrestaling lessons from your big ol hippo gal, bertha. bertha pwns all small frys =3