Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Violet Hot Shorts




After seeing Chun Li in hot shorts I really wanted to make Violets main outfit hot shorts. So I doodled it on the way to work but didn't finish it. I think I'll finish this sketch then work on David Freeman's commission next.



Once I got home I wanted to put more time to painting her so here is my final result. I'm definitely keeping my inks from now on but its nice to know I can attempt to go with out them.

Final Product:
deviant Art
Fur Affinity

8 comments:

danteangelo212 said...

Did I ever tell you that I love Violet the most

Lanif Angelkiss said...

*Drools*

Ahem, it's been a while since you drawn Violet, and i have to say, she looks great! I love the color blue, and those tiny little blue shorts look very sexy on her big ol' hips. <3 <3 <3

And lovely shadowing, too, K-Z. how exactly do you do that? base colors, then paint over the colors a darker shade each time?

Kazecat said...

@danteangelo212: No you didn't, but now I know...









...and knowing is half the battle.

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: I'm glad you like the image so far. It was a doodle I wanted to get done before work but didn't quite make it.

As for the coloring is actually the opposite of what you guess. I start with the darkest and work my way to to the lights and highlights. I've been doing this for just 6 pics now excluding this one so I'm still fairly new to this technique.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Ah, i see! I very much like this new style. Especally when you add the shine lights on the body, like the bust or legs!

Keep on getting better, KZ!

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: I'm glad you approve of it. I like the result of this pic but I'm gonna keep my inks.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

i understand, kz! It does look a little hard.

Damion009 said...

I fuckin love it!!!!!!!