Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Poll

Points up to the poll at the top of this blog. In case you're curious. Whoever wins the poll will get drawn immedately following it for a colored pic. So if you're wanting a character I neglect, then just vote for them. And if they aren't on the list comment and I'll add them. Its a friendly competition. I'm not gonna drop any of those characters in fact I like em all but I'll reward people that come to this blog with a pic of the winner squashing someone.

Edit: Well unfortunately I can't peeps to the poll so that really sucks since in the comments I noticed some obvious leftouts in Makuyama, Slim and Pastilla. I'm really sorry for that and as a constellation I'll try to doodle them on the way to work or in my free time.

6 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh, damn! I'm the only one who voted for "You know who..."? QQ

Rimsa said...

I want to vote for Pastillia! :D

Anonymous said...

can I vote for slim or makuyama?

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: I know who you voted for. :D

Kazecat said...

@Rimsa & Anonymous: Thats a honest mistake. I just forgot to put her down and I didn't focus too hard on who I put on the poll since I thought I could edit it. I'll try to make it up to Pastillia fans.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous2: I wish I could edit the list.