Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

All About Nika

This is my character Nadia, the ostrich.  She was in a poll a few months ago to get brought back but she only got 1 vote.  Which make sense since she's designed to be an ugly villain for Violet.  However now that I think about it she would make a better villian to Aroma due to birds having such a weak sense of smell.

---
Nika © Lesang


All of these were done in open Canvas with Lesang.  I really like Nika and she grows on me seeing her more and drawing her.  The impending crush shot makes me wanna color it really badly but I'm not gonna get to that anytime soon.

---
Shaw oC
Shaw © Shaw
I had fun with this one.  I just wanted to try my hand at Shaw and a chubby girl since thats not his thing.  I may draw teh girl fatter next time and see if Shaw catches on.
---
New Elephant Girl concept
This new elephant girl is a concept.  Nothing final about her design or even who she works for.  If you all like I need some feed back so I know otherwise she'll probably get dropped.

8 comments:

ChibiJohnny said...

I like Nadia. I don't think she's terribly ugly and I think she makes sense to be a rival to either Violet or Aroma. That and I don't recall that you've created any other avian character. She's cute.

On the Nika pics, WOW. There's not a single pic of her that I don't love. The 2nd pic gets a nice mostly full view of her curves, the crawling pic looks good even as a rough sketch (I'm a sucker for the on-the-knees-and-looking-back pose), and that impending crush pic looks great as well, if not just for the sprucing up you did on it.

I like the Shaw pic a lot too. It's really interesting to see you draw a girl of a smaller size. And I love how sexy she turned out. She's adorable and I'm all for you drawing her again. I do hope that Shaw likes it if you show it to him.

And finally, your elephant girl. You already know how I feel about elephant characters. And I guess it doesn't already help that I'm not as much a fan of the muscle as I am a fan of the chub. However, I do like the color you gave her (interesting choice of pink) and I do like her outfit a lot. So I wouldn't take my word on this character too highly and just make the choice on whether or not to scrap her on other people's feedback.

Great work, Kaze!

Kazecat said...

@ChibiJohnny:
Thanks so much for the thorough Critique and your opinions on my concept girl. I know you're not a fan of Elephant girls and honestly I'm not a fan of my own concept right now and I need to tweak it to make it more interesting.

Anonymous said...

I like the muscle elephant girl she looks cute

ChibiJohnny said...

You're welcome Kaze.

Also, a little note: While I may not be a big fan of elephant characters in general, I for some reason can't get enough of your Eliza character. LOVE that character. I'll even say your recent Jumba pictures aren't bad at all either.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Thanks, I need to tweak her design so she fits among my characters.

Kazecat said...

@ChibiJohnny: Maybe it's how I portray Eliza as a sweet girl that is massive that adds to her appeal. But since you like Jumba I don't know what it is. But I appreciate that you like Eliza. She's a fun character to use.

ChibiJohnny said...

You're dead on with Eliza but I guess the reason I like Jumba as well is just how ready she is just to sit on somebody even for the smallest thing. When you're considering what your characters are proportioned and what they do, I guess I like both ends of the spectrum of attitude. My finding Eliza likeable because of her kind nature but clumsiness/unfortunate means of always landing on people, and Jumba because of that aggressiveness and that feeling of "I know I'm sexy and I'll make sure you know it" attitude when she's always being portrayed as dominant.

Or maybe I just really like facesitting. Who knows. :P

Kazecat said...

@ChibiJohnny: You're probably dead on for both reasons. I guess your love of facesitting and override your dispreference for the species.