Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sugar Tits Idea

Lizah © Renaissance-X
The idea behind this doodle is that Lizah will become a masked wrestler,"Sugar Tits", who uses nothing but gimmicky, squash-fetishy moves usually involving her massive bust.  Due to her not being kind-hearted and such more of the moves wont' have the usual high damaging feel instead it will be more of a 'cheesecake' type feel.

I'm gonna redraw this should be same pose but Lizah's frame will be more massive.


Progress shot of Lizah in her wrestling form.  The redraw is much better to me than the idea sketch.

 I don't mean to sound emo but I feel like my confidence is shot to hell.  I don't like my coloring since I think cel shading would work better than painting so I'm gonna leave the soft edges and not blend anything.  I think it looks....ok.  I'm gonna rest and come back to it.

6 comments:

DragonmanX-90 said...

That's a hilarious concept, I can't wait to see the finished version. Now that I think about it, wouldn't this technically be the first masked wrestler you've made? I can't remember.

Kazecat said...

@DragonmanX-90: Thank you. I really hope it has a lot of entertainment value since its I'm not confident about it just as a pin up.

I do have a male masked wrestler but not a female one so this may be the first female masked wrestler I drew.

Anonymous said...

Holy...


I looked at this post earlier today when it was just a sketch. Damn, you got to coloring this quickly and I have to say your superb coloring skills are definitely showing.

It's also cool to see focus on breasts for once. A nice change of pace, if only for a moment.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention the little CatAwesomeface on the sign outside the ring. Funny stuff.

DragonmanX-90 said...

Ah, wait was it Slim? I remember him wearing a mask before, either him or your panda character who's name I have no idea how to spell.

Either way; *Holds up sign* GO SUGAR TITS!

Kazecat said...

@Dragoman-X: Yep, Slim is in a mask and Makuyama is not in a mask but his eye markings touch to resemble a mask like pattern. (Which is and has been intentional since his creation)