Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Muscle Squash?

Crytus © Crytus
A late night doodle of Kaze sitting on Crytus.  Once again I messed up on Kaze's head since giving him a small head makes him seem like he's a tall dude which he isn't.  If this pic is liked I may consider coloring it but you know how large that list of "To color pics" is getting.  I feel bad since every drawing I like doing and wanna color makes me realize I already have a large list of pics that need to be colored.  :(  What a lame double edge sword that is.

---
oC session

Roscoe © C-Trigger
Just an oC with him this morning.  I got a nice chance to practice muscles and draw a gift for him since I been liking his stuff for a while now.
 ---
Animation 
 (Right Click and Save as)
I wanted to draw this for a while and I just attempted it this morning.  I y'all like let me know and I can see if I can work more on it.

5 comments:

TheTinySumo said...

I'm liking the muscle-squashing! Its an interesting change of pace : D

Kazecat said...

@TheTinySumo: I'm glad you like it Tisu since I may do more like it.

Nyterious said...

Muscle squashing is interesting, would love to see more of that.
And definetly love the Jumbo Facesit clip. Now that's heavy.

Kazecat said...

@Nyterious: Sweet! If you like it that means I can use Kaze for squashing in the future or maybe some muscle gals. I just had to see if it works before I dedicate anything to it.

I'm happy you like the Jumbo clip I'm gonna keep working on it slowly and constantly updating it.

Anonymous said...

all I can say is now you're bringing the pain with that rump of yours. I like it, ts just that it suprises me that you're butt squashing. next thing i know, you'll shrink bertha and put her square in you're bare butt crack. plus im letting you know that if its me I'll put PINGAS at the end of mah comments. hope you don't mind though. 0_0