Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Heavy Ass Panda Colors


Gill Panda is © Gill Panda
Gill suprised me by getting a colored pic from our oC session up today to which I was like "Have at ye" and wanted to get one up as well.  I'm not rushing it and its eating a lot of time so far but it should be completed tonight or tomorrow afternoon.


Kaze grooming himself second attempt.  Thanks to the praise I get on Kaze's 2010 upgrade and a few comments toward Kaze in Gill's pic I may give him a 2nd size upgrade.  I still think the idea of Kaze licking himself is cute hopefully this can finalize.

 Joke pic I did for Crytus however he really liked it which is suprising.  I wonder if muscle squashing could catch on.

2 comments:

Damion009 said...

lol very nice... great header as well.

Kazecat said...

@Damion009: Thank you.