Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Makuyama Practice | Jiggly doodles

These are a collection of images of Makuyama that I've worked on to improve his image.  I like Makuyama a lot and feel bad for not having a high quality recent image of him.  So I'm practicing him when I can.  A few things of note that I need to work on about his design is that since he's half Kodiak I want him to be huge with muscles as well as fat.

----

Jiggly Doodles
I'm trying to draw Jiggly more often since Devicat likes her so much.  A few years ago I used to draw her all the time and now I"m starting to remember why I did.  Her design is so simple and her personality is so innocent.  Also she doesn't have an intimidation factor like some of the larger girls and actually seems like she could fit a damsel in distress role easily.

4 comments:

Francisco Martins said...

Very cool stuff you have here! :)

Greetings from Portugal

Kazecat said...

@Francisco Martins:
Thank you greatly.

Anonymous said...

maku is my fav, keep it up kaze

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Whoo-wee! It's been a while since i've been at your blog site, huh, KZ?

Your works are always a pleasure to see, mate. Hopefully i'll have the time to see all the post i missed after your luiku attempt sketches.

-RKGD