Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

open Canvas - with friends

open Canvas - Lesang, Gamelink7


I drew these in an open Canvas session with my friends, Lesang and Gamelink7.  I hope y'all enjoy them.

open Canvas - Crytus

I drew this with my friend Crytus today in an oC.  Its a simple drawing of him and I liked it so I tried to make it stylish.

Commission - Crytus

Finished the job for Crytus.  I'll post it once I get his approval.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! They characters are even more awesome in your style!

GameLink7 (GL) said...

You always do such a wonderful job Kaze, and again I thank you for these pics ^^

~GL

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Thank you. I had fun drawing them.

@Gamelink7 (GL): I was hoping the sketch I did for you would cheer you up at the time.

Basque said...

You do good work in OCs, Kazecat! It's always great to see you draw different characters. I like the dynamic poses and it's good to see a sense of motion in your characters.

Crytus looks good here too. I'm impressed because it's a different body type for you to draw. The fur details look good and you did the baggy pants surprisingly well. I'm used to seeing the clothes stretched taunt like in the first two images; it's neat you can make both effects look good.

Thanks for sharing your work, Kazecat! I hope life doesn't get you down too much. Good luck with everything! ^^

Anonymous said...

i wanted to see the coloring of the skunkbear.

Anonymous said...

FINAL PIC OF SKUNKBEAR IS EPIC!

Kazecat said...

@Basque: Thank you so much Basque. I'm pretty weak at clothes and details like that still but I'm glad you liked em.