Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

two butts one cat


Nika © Lesang

Correction for a previous post.  This is not Lesang's commission but a trade with him.  The black borders represent the crop area for the final pic.

This Pic of Makuyama is really basic but I love it.  I'll probably color it when I get the chance since Inks are complete.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maku should lift up his leg and be blowing a lovely bambboo scented fart on the tiny furry.

Anonymous said...

The Lesang pic is coming along nicely. Also cool to see you even put a crop point. Kind of looks like a letterbox kind of thing going on.

Keep it up, man.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous 1: Uh no.

@Anonymous 2: Thanks, I'm not happy with the inks so far but I'll post it once they are complete so you can give me your opinion.

Anonymous said...

Im not sure who the girl next to jiggly is but its a great pic ^.^ plus the makuyama pic looks awesome. WRANING CONTAINS FACESITTING PANDA!!!!!

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous 3: Thank you. And warning that Makuyama may sit on someone is redundant.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.