Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

Lesang Commission

I like his idea in hindsight compared to my first doodle of this.  The butts toward the viewer works better at showing off the figures and the impending squash.   I'm gonna draw Kaze's head inbetween or about to be inbetween (whatever is easier and looks better).  Maybe colored tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way Lesang thinks. Very nice idea. I can't stress again how lucky Kaze is. Can't wait to see this finished.

Anonymous said...

Awsome sketching man! Can't wait to see it finished. Off topic when will aroma be showing her faces again? With love p2c xxxxxxx

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous 1: Lesang has a lot of great ideas. I appreciate you liking it.

@Anonymous 2: Well I hope you don't get impatient since I talked to him and this pic was what he wanted for the trade not the commission. I wanted to get the commission done first since the trade is 3rd Priority. (2nd is commissions and 1st is my own interest)

Lanif Angelkiss said...

hehe, kaze always the lucky one! X3 Situations can't get better than this!