Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jumba quickie

 
 
I think my elephant fetish is coming back hard ( :p ) since I've been wanting to see Jumba again lately.  I drew this on the bus on my way to work so its a rushed sketch.  I may start spamming her soon.  Hope y'all like

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sniff elephant butt?

Anonymous said...

I don't know...I'm not so much of a fan of the elephant/hippo/rhino characters as I am some of your other characters

But then I suppose it isn't up to me.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous 1: Wat?

@Anonymous 2: That's a shame since they are one some of my favorite species.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

uh oh, if you did draw more elephant gals after this in your blog following this one, i have the feeling a lot of poor guys are about get a few tons of sexy jumba rump! X3

oh, & i like the new look of your blog, especaily your banner up top! Kaze looks ready to kick some ASS!