Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Two elephants and a Panda


(Under Jumba) Devin © Lesang
Jumba © Kazecat
Elyssa is © Lesang
Random jobber © Kazecat

Nika is © Lesang
Kazecat © Kazecat

All of these images were drawn in an open Canvas with Lesang if you can't tell by all the use of his characters.  I'm in no mindset to start streaming or finishing pics still but thats still better than being in a full slump.  :D  I hope you enjoy the sketches.  Also I changed my blog format so hopefully it will look better on all your monitors.

Fat Devi © Lesang
This is just an update to an earlier pic.

3 comments:

Rimsa said...

Damn, I LOVE that Jumba pic!
Freaking awesome!! :D :D

Anonymous said...

The Nika pic is probably my favorite out of these. The expressions of both of the characters inside are what grab my attention most and is by far the best part. If finished at some point in the future, a little coloring could hopefully give more depth to Nika's body and maybe Kaze's muscles. But other than that, good job.

And I may not be that familiar with Jumba or too fond of elephants, but that pose and how far Devin is underneath her is great. Really get a sense of how big her ass is and how much Devin is getting a hold of.

Anonymous said...

To the Update:
Scratch what I said earlier: THIS is my favorite pic out of the lot. Damn lucky guy, that Kaze.