Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Savanna and Paper

Savanna © Kirihito
Paper © P2C
My intention with this is to get two gifts done using one pic. First, Savanna is Kirihito's new elephant girl that is Saphire's sister.  I wanted to draw her in case he commissions someone else are gets gift art, etc.  To give him a reference point.  Secondly, I wanted to cheer up Paper and since he's a squash fan I figured using Savanna to sit on him would be do the trick.



I like this one, but I'm not gonna waste time coloring it.  Its just a butt shot of Makuyama landing hard.

5 comments:

Gill Panda said...

no one commented on this? how dare they?! this is like... daaaamn....

i love the asses buddy, lovely coloring hear too, awesome detail on the padding too

Kazecat said...

@Gill Panda: Thanks bro I appreciate hearing that.

Comments don't have to be left. The Blog's function is just to show my WIP, to those interested. I'm pretty sure a majority of the peeps are cool just seeing the final products.

Anonymous said...

I would have commented but I was sleeping :( enyway I love the elephant picture.

Anonymous said...

I must admit, even though I've stated before that I'm not a fan of elephant characters, you've managed to capture a lot of appeal in this Savanna picture.

Very nice. I approve and applaud.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous 1: Its no biggie. I'm appreciate you just commenting at all.

@Anonymous 2: Thanks, I feel that a talented artist can make anything interesting. So if I can make a elephant fun to look at for someone that doesn't like elephant girls I must be doing a good job.