Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

open Canvas - 3/6/10


I drew this to practice drawing feet as main priority.  The pose is weak but eh, mission complete with the feet.

I'll expand on this later on.  She's gonna be looming over Kaze with that tremendous butt of hers.  However I like the sketch of Devi so far so later on I hope to finish this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture of Devi. How does Kaze get into situations like that all the time anyway?

Anonymous said...

YEah tell us your secret :D