Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Heavy Ass Panda



Gill Panda © Gill Panda
All of these were done in an open Canvas session with Gill Panda.  Surprisingly I loved how all my drawings turned out.  A true rarity from me in open Canvas.  These are not trades, or at least not official trades.  But I will color them as I get the time too.  I hope y'all enjoy.

4 comments:

Gill Panda said...

im in love with them all <3 thank you for making them^^ very enjoyable

Kazecat said...

@Gill Panda: No prob, I enjoyed doing the pics as well as being in most of them.

Anonymous said...

I do like these sketches. I especially like the 2nd and 4th ones. Pose and Gill's facial expressions just get me. Nice work.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Thanks. I had more fun than I expected drawing Gill and guess I got lucky with a streak of drawings of him.