Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

open Canvas and Stream

open Canvas
I was lucky enough to have an open Canvas Session with Tezukuri and Mizers the other day.  Here are my results.


Dr. Zeya & Dee Dee © Tezukuri
Mizers © Mizers
I didn't like anything I did that day.  Except for the cute drawing of Kaze holding up Zeya.  I think thats awesome.

I alternated between working with Mizers' characters and Tezukuri I didn't wanna seem like I was picking favorites since I loved both of their company in this oC.  Check out their pages if you can I made there names links to their galleries.

---
BlogTV stream

Rouge the Bat & Amy Rose © SEGA
Missy the Elephant & Shunan the Wolf © Shunan
Harley Quinn © DC Comics

For the stream I had good results with the first two sketches and was drained before starting on the third.  I need to work on my patience when I stream since rushed pics obviously wont' look as good as my other pics.  However I don't wanna take all day when I know I have peeps watching me.
 ---
Upcoming Task
* Color two images for Lesang
* Color for a colab with Tezukuri
* Sketch Kiriban pic for Minnieshoof as well as apply colors to milestone pics
* Color image for Gill Panda
* Get back to Commissions ASAP while mood permits

Oh Damn, thats actually a lot to do.  
.....FUCK!!!

6 comments:

ChibiJohnny said...

Again, I still don't see why you think your humans are so badly drawn. That Harley is nice looking for an exhausted-doodle.

The Open Canvas pictures look cool. I think the Zeya pic looks good too, but I also like the 3rd and 5th pictures too (the Mizers pictures).

Also, I can't thank you enough for the Rouge picture. Enjoyed watching you make it, enjoyed the stream, and enjoyed getting to know you better. Hopefully the Rouge picture can get colored and finished soon, but you've already listed you've got one HUGE to do list here, so I won't interfere there.

Good work, thank you again, and congratulations on your landmark and your continuing progress, Kaze. :D

Dray said...

hmm you have got a fair bit to do =o I'd suggest either sketching up stuff for the commissions or that kiriban while your in the mood to draw, cause colouring is fairly easily, or at least easier to push yourself to do, I think X3
some goood doodles here though, I like that biiig Dee Dee character x3 and also your rendition of the best female villain ever, Harley Quinn <3 nice Rouge too =p

Kazecat said...

@ChibiJohnny: You're very kind but I still hate my humans. I should focus on theme primarily for a while to get them down.

Thanks for liking the rouge pic. I'll color it in my quickie style.

@Dray: Well the issue with that is even though I'm in the mood to draw. I'm in the mood to draw my own stuff. Right now others ideas are...just "eh" to me.

Rimsa said...

Damn, I LOVE the Rouge one :D ;D

Anonymous said...

Omg..i just love Amy Rose and Rouge the Bat :D There my fave Sonic charrs..*Purrs happy purrs* need to get a pic like that done with paper got one with amy but not of rouge..your sketches are looking just fantastic Bro! keep em comeing! P2c Xxx

Kazecat said...

@Rimsa: Well I'm glad you like it. I wasn't feeling that confident in it.

@Anonymous: Thanks, I'll try to get that colored soon.