Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today's plan


 Devi © Lesang

Well for today I want to ink Kaze and Devi and color Aroma with a lineless style.  Not much to report on this St. Patty's day but if you're reading this I appreciate you following my blog and hope the final products will amuse you.

5 comments:

GameLink7 (GL) said...

Looks like Devi's gettin more special treatment from the awesome Kaze >=3, and I appreciate all your work that you do and post anywhere you do! Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day =D *yays for having green shorts =P*

~GL

Anonymous said...

I like this picture but you all muscular doesn't allow me to enjoy this. I am of course a fan of size differeance so I think you being smaller would be better, but ya should still be proud of it.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the (final) linework with this pic. I'm sure the colored version will be great. Kaze looks so excited.

Kazecat said...

@GameLink7(GL): Thanks GL, I'm pretty sure I think I need to have GL sit on Kaze now to make a full set.

@Anonymous 1: You know I can totally relate to you on that. The feeling of squashing is diminished since Kaze is getting way more muscular. However I like Kaze being muscular and Devi wants to sit on Kaze. If I shrink him its a cheat to Kaze so I'll finish it as is but I may just not use Kaze for squash material unless he's under a really massive girl.

:Anonymous 2: Kaze's face helped me feel better about this pic. He's so happy that it looks goofy which really helps the mood of the pic.

Anonymous said...

@ Kaze
That's what I'm saying.
It does feel diminished.
When there is a major size differeance it makes so much more sense and actuall feels sexualy better.
As well as visually, cause you see a character so small compared to say bertha, you feel that "oooh that's gonna be heavy." while with Kaze under bertha is like, "well he is massive too and muscular and muscle ways more than fat, so thats really not like he is in much pain, it's like hitting a benchpress."

So as you do understand what I am saying you can most definetly feel the differeance in the image.
It still is a wonderful picture and I do urge to see it finished since it will look good none the less.