Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kaze Grooming | Canid Bumping | Elephant Squashing


I had a silly idea for Kaze to groom himself and since he's a feline that would consist of licking himself.  If the concept is liked I'll put this in the huge stack of images I have to finish.

 Muscle sketch:  This was done just as practice.  It shows what I already know.  I feel I need to learn forearm muscle groups ASAP.  The "huh" face so reminds me of George W Bush.
 Canid Bumping

I've been wanting to pair Jobber Fox and Zasha for a while but I just don't stay interested in female muscle for that long so that never happens.  Here's a concept sketch though if you all like what you see be sure to speak up so I know.
Elephant Squashing

Well This one is pretty much done, however I wanna post the Elyssa pic with it and if I'm really lucky the Eliza looming pic too.  I'll aim for tonight but that's unlikely.

I didn't get this done like I wanted but this is a good capping point.  I'll post these all when they are all ready.  It will be a bundle of elephants.  :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was actually going to comment before the Zasha picture was posted, but I guess I got here afterwards. Very nice girl I must have overlooked.

And the idea of Kaze grooming himself is at least a hint of realism given into your characters, if nothing else. At the very least, it's amusing.

Bob said...

Zasha doesn't look to bad but muscular doesn't work with butt bumps.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: I just wanna do the grooming pic since it would be a funny pic (in my head at least). Hopefully it will turn out that way when its colored as well.

Jubjub said...

Elephant fart edition too?
I'd like to see her gas

Anonymous said...

I'd like to go off the record here and say that Kaze is probably way overbooked right now as far as what he will/wants to draw right now. I mean, if he was taking requests, I'm sure he'd say so. I'd like to see a request of mine filled out one day myself, but if this blog and his journals are any indication, I'm sure he's up to his neck in work/coloring sketches/filling out commissions right now, if not other things in his personal life.

At least that's my guess on how things are happening with him right now.

Kazecat said...

@JubJub: No fart for this one. Sorry.

@Anonymous 2: I'm busy with the huge stack of drawings I've posted that have yet to be completed. As well as my job and trying to work out and cooking to save money. I'm not stressed but you're right about request, I'm just not taking them and I've slowed down severely on commissions too.