Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kaze is Devi's Seat


Devi © Lesang
'Cuz I don't mind being my friends seat if she has a fat ass.

Some progress on how this pic is looking right now done in a stream on BlogTV.  I colored Devi pretty slowly but I like how it looks so far.  I'll work on Kaze on the way to work.  Devi still needs touch ups but so far I like the progress.

BlogTV was fucking up severely today.  For some reason Blog TV kept dropping my audio every few minutes.  However I guess its a good thing I have more than one stream page account, like my Ustream account.  I left ustream due to it forcing guest to sign in a long time ago but my account there is still valid so I guess I can go back to it if BlogTV fails again.

---
Nika © Lesang
I wanted to color this just to practice muscle coloring on an easier pose and also because its contains dat ass.  I'm liking how the shading is going so far and now I wanna finish this one.  I'm so easily distracted by working on other pics.  :p

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! I like it! :D but devi's head is bit small dont you think?

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous 1: You're right. But I don't wanna apply a transform to a image that is in the coloring process. Shoot! I may be able to fix it a little bit by shrinking Kaze so it just looks like her body is really huge.

SR71ALPHA said...

Nice work Kaze how long does it take to play with BBA's and how much pressure can they do to you?

Anonymous said...

ah :D

Kazecat said...

@BATTLE DAWN: I assume that by BBA you mean Big Beautiful Anthro. It takes me I can say several hours 2-8 hours to color these images of them.

Anonymous said...

very big and big :D
very like Kazecat <3

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site kazecat.blogspot.com
Is this possible?