Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Eliza Looms


I didn't wanna spend to much time on this image since its VERY simple.  However I do think its post worthy so I wanna finish it.  I'm gonna redo the trees in the background but this is pretty much how it will look.  I'll post it with another drawing of her the old pic of her on the bench.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I really like this one. It shows wonderful perspective, and emphasizes her size. Must hug <3

ChibiJohnny said...

I agree with Lesang. You really get a feeling of how big she is. Plus, it's adorable.

Kazecat said...

@Dlesang: Thanks so much bro. This pic isn't complicated so I hope to have it done after work and posted when I get home.

@ChibiJohnny: Sweet both of you think she has that gentle giant look I was going for. Which is a what I want her to be. I'm sure she'd hug you if she saw either of you.

SR71ALPHA said...

Image she loomed right over you and squished you nice!

DBZFan12 said...

Her trunk hanging over her boobs makes my heart pound, hard, like Eliza, Elyssa, Jumba, and Jumbo jumping and hitting the ground at the same time(the 4 elephants at the same time, not jumping and landing simultainiously mind you)