Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aroma and Devi Progress


Devi © Lesang
My current progress on this image is going well I think.  I'm gonna color this like I normally do and should be completed or worked on more after work. (P.S. I know the name is Devin but I like calling her Devi since I met Lesang on one of his older accounts.  So its stuck in my head.)



Aroma in her new all red outfit.  I love this outfit ever since it first entered my head.  It's probably because its another great use of red and black which are two colors I absolutely love to see.  This will be painted (poorly) and have no inks.  I hope it turns out well since painting with no lines isn't a great skill of mine.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving how the Aroma picture is coming along. I do like that red was the color chosen for the wardrobe. Although I expected something like green. But I like red better in this case.

Also, Kaze's expression seemed to get sillier since the last update. Nice stuff.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous 1: I like the combonation of red and black. I originally liked making Aroma's colors purple and black but that doesn't grab the eye like black and red do. Also making Aroma black and red will let her and Jiggly relate a lot better and those two make a good duo.

And yeah I want this pic to be light-hearted so I want Kaze to look like a doofus.

Anonymous said...

Jiggly should sit on an opponent holding her nose close giggleing as Aroma farts in them i nthe face. They are jsut palyin with some tiny little guy.

Nero Angelus said...

Kaze, Aroma's coming laong nicely her face and mostly her hair looks really well develop.

Anonymous said...

Aroma looks nice as always :D But only thing I dont like is her tail .. sorry but it looks like balloon

Anonymous said...

No man, keep the tail, it's sexy and defines Aroma.

Anonymous said...

I like tail but I mean I dont like its shape in this picture :/ theres just something that makes it look like it was rubber